RULES & RENTAL POLICIES TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT ADVENTURE
To make sure everyone has a fun and safe time with their ATV or snowmobile rental, we have a few rules. We also require all riders to review and sign a waiver at our office.
- Adventure Times Rental equipment can only be used in Summit County, Colorado.
- You must stay on marked trails and follow all trail rules.
- You must be at least 16 years old to drive the OHV machines.
- All riders must wear helmets and goggles at all times.
- Unless the ATV is made for two or more people, only one person may ride an ATV at a time.
- Damage Policy: In the event that rented equipment is cracked, bent or broken, you will be charged the full value.
- Reservation Refunds: Any cancellation will only be refunded 50% of what a client has already paid
- Break Down Refunds: ATVs are mechanical and can breakdown from time to time. If the breakdown is caused by the renter or rider, your rental is not eligible for a refund. In the event of a breakdown, you must notify Adventure Times Rentals immediately. If you are riding off the Summit County trail system and breakdown, you are responsible for all recovery cost to the machine.
- The weather in Summit County can change drastically by the hour, from 70 degrees and sunny to 40 degrees and raining. Make sure you bring appropriate clothing. There will be no refunds due to weather conditions unless the National Forest notifies us that we need to cancel all the reservations because of lightning. We have no control over the weather!